Sunday, March 13, 2011

Becca Halcyon Days Palette

The Becca Halcyon Days palette makes me anticipate the arrival of summer with it's golden tones. It's an exclusive to Henri Bendels in New York.




l->r: Mai Tai lip gloss, Bougainvillea lip/cheek creme


l->r: Faille shadow, Muslin shadow, Chamois shadow





The dry swatches of the shadows do seem to blend in with my hand a bit. They definitely work better on the eyes and with the help of primer, of course. Overall, they are very nice and smooth. It's my first experience with Becca palettes and I look forward to checking out the other ones available. Although I have to admit one con for me is the case-it's a similar to Nars packaging so it's an annoying dust magnet. If you're in New York, Becca is available at a few Duane Reade drugstores. I can't recall if the whole line is there but I think most of the permanent line is stocked.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thank you for the swatches! It is a beautiful palette, although I might skip it since I have such similar colors already. I am loving Becca lately though.

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats