Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chanel Spring 2011-Eyeshadow product pics

When I saw pics of the Chanel 2011 spring make up collection. I knew I had to have the Ombres Perlees de Chanel eyeshadow palette. It was the stand out item from the promo pics. I found the collection out at one of the Chanel boutiques and I couldn't resist bringing it home. I almost didn't pay attention to the Regard Pearle eyeshadow quad that was also released but I gave the tester a try and was wooed as well by the colors. I'm fighting a cold so I haven't done swatches yet but here are a few pics of the palettes.


Ombres Perlees de Chanel


1st pic and this one are both with flash.
I'm getting use to a new camera and adjusting settings.


No flash pic


Regard Perle eyeshadow quad


The Regard Perle reminded me of the Murano quad. So, in case anyone else was curious; here are the 2 palettes side-by-side. Murano on the left and Regard Perle on the right.

Swatches tk along with a few other products :)

6 comments:

Georgina said...

regard perle looks gorgeous!!! :)

Tracy said...

Oooh! Nice :)
Swatches please!~

Resham said...

Awaiting swatches and your opinions...Thank you for the pics...

Crystal said...

I kind of like the first quad better, a better combination of colors. Thanks for sharing~^0^
Visit my blog too: lovesweetcrystal.blogspot.com

Polarbelle said...

can't wait for swatches. really want both of those palettes. Hope you feel better soon.

Sarah said...

i hope you get over your cold soon! those shadows look SO nice!!

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats