Monday, September 5, 2011

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia vs. deborah lippmann Bad Romance

I'm still trying to get back to more regular posting, but for now I'm back with another comparison post. Revlon has been releasing some interesting polishes and a recent display had a few pretty glitter polishes. I picked up Facets of Fuchsia and was immediately reminded of deborah lippmann Bad Romance so here's the comparison of the two.







Facets of Fuchsia swatches:




Facets of Fuchsia vs. Bad Romance swatches





Facets of Fuchsia (Index, Middle) - 3 coats
Bad Romance (Ring, Pinkie)-2 coats

Facets of Fuchsia has more glitter in it then Bad Romance but the color is pretty much the same. The formula for Facets of Fuchsia is a bit thinner and the base color is sheerer than Bad Romance so I had to use more coats. My preference is for Bad Romance since I liked the look with a bit less glitter so that you can see the base a bit more but Facets of Fuchsia is definitely a great alternative :)

The other polishes I picked up from the same display were Blue Mosaic and Starry Pink.






I'm definitely hoping Revlon continues to release these interesting colors.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooh I like that Revlon carries these glittery polishes! Great comparison! Thanks!

Jamilla Camel said...

Bad Romance is the BEST!

Yin said...

the colour is super pretty and definitely gets me ready for autumn!

I can't wait to see more swatches! the blue mosaic and starry pink ones. (or even just a twitpic! LOL)

Sarah S. said...

I had to pick up facets of fuchsia and starry pink when I saw them :)

Rei said...

Wow these shades are so pretty! Your post reminded me that I shall not be a brand snob :p there are so many pretty stuff from drugstore brands as well !

Elaine said...

Hi Jenn!
I really like this!
I hoped Revlon has this in the US, as I am asking my friend to help me buy ;)

Thanks for the review!

Rola said...

Oh mine, I am really obsessed with glitter polishes lately. Thanks:)

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats