Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jill Stuart Eye Jelly Collection

I had ordered 2 of the new Jill Stuart Eye Jellys from the Summer collection and I realized that I have amassed quite a collection. I had posted about Eye jellys here (I can't believe that post was 2 years ago), but I figure I would do a general collection post to show the other Eye Jellys that I've acquired since that post.

These are the old Jill Stuart Eye Jellys, the new/current ones came out in 2009.




Indoor light


Natural light

Old JS Jelly (L->R) 01 Green Butterfly, 08 Smoked Glass, 17 Cystal Aqua

Current Jill Stuart Eye Jellys







Top Row: 03 Platinum Satin, 04 Mint Sorbet, 06 Berry Sparkle
Bottom Row: 08 Crystal Sky, 09 Midnight Shine

Swatch for 03, 04, 06, 08, 09:




More Eye Jellys....






Top Row: 11 Frosty Candy, 12 Twinkle Star
Bottom Row: 15 Chandelier Lace, 16 Romantic Cat

Swatch 11, 12, 15, 16:




Limited Edition Eye Jellys:











L->R: 101 Nude Veil, 102 Nocturnal Blossom, 103 Snow Parfait, 104 Satin Lingerie

Hope you've enjoyed the pics! Jill Stuart Eye Jellys are available through various overseas e-tailers.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You have a great JS eye jelly collection! I envy. :D

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats