Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The start of the Spring haul

I made a pit stop to Bloomies and I was not disappointed. I got a chance to test out the new Dior and Lancome spring stuff. I did not cave and get the Lady Dior palette-as cute as it is, the colors were just ok for me and I could not justify $95 for a cute keychain. I did grab the eyeshadow quad in Parisian Lights and one of the new lip glosses in Rose Satin. I also wanted to get the beige nail polish but it happens to be that not all the new items were sent and they didn't have any in stock.




Top: Rose Satin gloss
Bottom: Parisian Lights palette.
1st row (L->R): Bottom left color, top left color, top right color, center color,
2nd row: bottom right color

Same story for the Lancome line, I fell in love with the new La Laque Fever glosses and new artliner colors but they didn't have all the items I wanted in stock because they were brand new-boo. I did manage to get one of the new lip laques, but I will have to return to bloomies to finishing my collecting.

Update: I changed my mind about the beige Dior polish-nice nude color but it wasn't very special when I tried it. I purchased the Porcelaine color (pink with fine silver shimmer) but I'm going to exchange it for another lip gloss since I decided that it was pretty similar to other pale pink colors that I have.

I've given up waiting on bloomies to re-stock and I placed an order from Lancome.com-I ordered the La Laque in electric pink, fever gloss in phia black, artliners in midnight glam and starshower, and the Irreverent madame eye shadow quad. I got free shipping and samples so I guess that makes up for not getting it right away, although I know the next time I go to bloomies they will have everything in stock. oh, well.

No comments:

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats