Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mac BBR and Too Faced

I finally saw the Mac Blonde, Brunette and Redhead collection. I have to say most of the items didn't really scream "buy me." I ended up liking the Blonde colors the most. I'm in a pink lip color faze and decided to pick up the B-babe lipstick and Peroxide lip gloss.

I also got a Too Faced Girls Dig Pearls lip gloss in Tropical Pink. I was surprise that I liked it as much as I did. It's a very glittery lip color but not too over the top, although probably a bit too much for daytime. The pink glitter shows up on the lip well and it's like a toned down version of the Lancome La Laque Fever gloss in electric pink. It goes on pretty smooth, feels comfortable and not sticky.


L->R: B-babe, Peroxide, Tropical Pink

No comments:

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats