Friday, January 2, 2009

The Company Store

So after finally getting my learner's permit, I took a trek over to The Company Store. Luckily, my employer is one of the participating companies so I was able to purchase some discounted make-up. Whoo-hoo. I grabbed a Mac Color form 5 pcs. brush set and Mac Royal Asset Cool Eye Palette (last year's holiday collection). I've realized that when I purchase things like lip gloss at the discount stores-they tend to have that separated look that bothers me; so I've decided that eye shadows are safer bets. I also grabbed a brush set since I discovered that the Sephora brushes I got were not as soft as I thought and I have one eye shadow brush that has a sharp bristle that just pokes me all wrong.

No comments:

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats