Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dsk plumpy earrings pt. 2

I made an order from Steph earlier this month. She was doing a sale on her plumpy earrings so I stocked up. My favorite are the stars but so I won't discriminate; I did order some other styles as well.


Plumpy stars in clear AB, Amethyst, Aqua


Hearts in Red and White


Butterfly in clear AB


Close up-ooo so shimmery

In case you were wondering what the white thing under the earring were:



I had gotten the recent issue of Biteki magazine, in part because they offered this freebie container. I didn't know what to do with it until recently. I decided it makes a good home for my earrings.



Here's the super cute back:



On that note, go order some jewelry ~ dskjewelry.blogspot.com

1 comment:

izumi said...

cute container :D i love doraemon! and cuter contents :D

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats